Copenhagen Center for Glycomics (CCG) has an open distribution policy and is actively seeking collaborations to promote synergy, interdisciplinarity and knowledge exchange. As a result of this outreach strategy, CCG has over 80 international collaborators worldwide, and the number of MTAs is rapidly increasing above 60.
- Michael A. Hollingsworth, Professor. Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Eppley Institute for Research in Cancer and Allied Diseases, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, USA
- Lawrence Shapiro, Associate Professor. Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics, Columbia University, New York, USA
- Nabil Seidah, Research Unit Director. Institut de Recherches Cliniques de Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Adam d. Linstedt, Professor. Department of Biological Sciences, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA
- Ramon Hurtado-Guerrero, Instituto de Biocimputaction y Fisica de Sistemas Complejos, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Sabine Strahl, Professor. Centre for Organismal Studies Heidelberg, Ruprecht-Karls Universität Heidelberg, Germany
- Lawrence A Tabak, Principal Deputy Director. National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, USA
- Carl H. June, Professor. Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Abrahamson Family Cancer Research Institute, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
- Daniel J. Rader, Penn CVI Scientific Director for Translational/Clinical Research. Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
- Søren R. Paludan, Professor. Department of Biomedicine, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Sigvard Olofsson, Researcher. Department of Clinical Virology, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.